What happened during the second quarter of 2017 on LocalBitcoins? LocalBitcoins constantly makes small improvements to the site, this blogpost is a collection of all the publicly visible changes we've done during the second quarter of 2017.
This blogpost is continuously updated. Last update: April 26th 2017
The most important and visible changes during the second quarter of 2017.
- April 3rd Lowered the threshold to hide advertisements of inactive users. Ads are now hidden after 19 days instead of 37 if the user hasn't logged in.
- April 10th Removed the Facebook verification feature.
- April 11th Made improvements to our email system to ensure email delivery in problematic situations.
- April 24th SMS notification feature for new trade messages is disabled..
The complete list of changes April 1st to June 30th
- Lowered the threshold to hide advertisements of inactive users. Ads are now hidden after 19 days instead of 37 if the user hasn't logged in.
- Improved certain error messages when users try to open trades.
- Improved error checking on the advertisement creation form.
- "Leave feedback" reminder email was sent even when feedback already existed between the trading partners.
- Advertisement limits are no longer displayed incorrectly.
- Added advertisement rules to the "post a trade" page.
- Partly paid invoices are now kept in the open invoices tab where they are more visible and easier for merchants to notice.
- Removed the Facebook verification feature.
- Made improvements to our email system to ensure email delivery in problematic situations.
- Improved readability of the blog for mobile devices.
- Multiple files can now be uploaded to one support ticket. Currently this only works when replying to tickets and not when creating new ones.
- Ads with deprecated payment methods are now hidden from listings and trades can no longer be started from them.
- Anonymous users can now reply to closed support tickets for two days after the ticket was closed.
- SMS notification feature for new trade messages is disabled.
- Merchants can now release partly paid invoices through the merchant interface.
- Existing ATM ads are disabled.