Terms of trade with UniqueTeddy93
Acceptable payment methods
1. Instant internet banking transfer or via account-to-account transfer within banking hall. In both cases payment must be from your own account with the account name as it appears on any government issued license (bank account details/depositor’s details must match the means of identification)
2. You must be a registered and must have verified details on LBC to trade with us.
3. Cash deposit over the counter are acceptable. However, the depositor’s name, which must match a valid means of identification must be on the teller, alongside the reference number on the localbitcons‘s platform. I.e. [yourname/referencenumber]. Thereafter, upload the payment details to this platform.
4. One-on-one trade may be allowed [only within lagos and at a reasonable hour.]
5. I will be available both via whatsapp and online to guide you through these processes. However, you could also refer to the help section of the website for guidance.
6. If you intend to use bank transfer, endeavour to include the unique transaction identification number.
Unacceptable Payment Methods
1. We do not accept cheque deposits or any form of cheque payments.
2. ATM card transfer, mobile money, SMS/USSD banking, POS, Quickteller, Paga, Pocketmoni and similar/card-related transfer methods to our bank account is strictly forbidden. Such transactions will be declined/ disregarded and a request made to the bank to initiate a refund process to you, which shall be entirely at your own expense. Please, do not expect any form of transfers from us in respect to the use of any of these unaccepted means of payments. The banks shall sorely determine how fast you receive the refund.
3. No third party payment. Do not ask anybody to pay on your behalf.
4. We may request for a valid means of identification issued by a government agency to complete the transaction process.
5. The use of any these unacceptable means of payment may be considered fraudulent, and may be reported to the relevant authorities, which may include, but not limited to the EFCC, ICPC, the Police, etc. for prosecution.
Please note the following;
1. To trade with us, you may be required to provide some means of identification
2. Only contact us if your use of Bitcoins is legal
3. You accept that your use of Bitcoins does not contravene any law.
4. Your payment must be completed within 40 minutes of the transaction initiation process.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Median: 7 min; Average: 72 min