Terms of trade with CaptainCook
Coins released in under a minute!!!
YOU DO NOT NEED A BANK ACCOUNT TO MAKE A CASH DEPOSIT INTO OUR ACCOUNT.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING, THESE TERMS ARE MANDATORY: By opening a trade with me you agree to all of these terms. The following instructions must be completed in order. If any of these steps are not followed your coins will not be released. In the event that I have to refund your money a $50 processing fee plus any cost associated with refunding the deposit will be deducted from the refund.
1. Send a Trade Request with a unique penny amount (e.g. $300.13) and I will provide you my banking details.
2. Upload a photo of your valid Driver`s License, ID, or Passport BEFORE you make the deposit.
3. Deposit CASH ONLY and grab a BUSINESS CARD from the branch.
4.After depositing, hand-write this statement in ink on the receipt:
"USERNAME's purchase of #.### bitcoins from CaptainCook: This deposit will not be cancelled or reversed."
5. Upload a selfie with the receipt and BUSINESS CARD below or beside your face (No hats or sunglasses allowed).
6. Message me to confirm that the picture is legible.
7. Finally, mark payment complete.
If a trade takes longer than 2 hour to complete, extra steps may be required for security purposes.
WARNING: Due to New York's BitLicense, I will no longer be able to do business with any person that resides, is located, has a place of business, or is conducting business in New York. I will not release to you and I will have to dispute the trade, even if you make the deposit.
NO 3RD PARTY DEPOSITS: You must be the person who makes the deposit. If you cannot prove this with the deposit receipt I will not release.
No Tor browsers, Proxy, or VPN allowed. You must have a United States IP address
ATTENTION SCAMMERS: I always contact the bank teller before releasing. I have restrictions on my accounts which will not allow for cash deposit reversals. IF ANYTHING SEEMS SUSPICIOUS, I WILL NOT RELEASE.
APPLICABLE LAW: The contract between the parties is made, governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana and the laws of The United States applicable therein, which shall be deemed to be the proper law hereof.
2 years, 2 months ago
Median: 0 min; Average: 1 min