Terms of trade with btc-atm
Operating Hours: Monday through Friday 08:00 - 19:00 Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00).
★ATTENTION★: PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS AND DIRECTIONS BEFORE INITIATING A TRADE.
★TERMS OF TRADE★
US Domestic Wire Transfers (SWIFT/Fedwire/CHIPS) ONLY, no exceptions!
• NO internal bank account transfers
• NO 3rd party wires, LBC verified name must match ID upload and bank account.
• One time KYC for 1st time traders
• Your FIRST trade MUST be made through your bank branch, NOT online. (Users with at least 15 positive trades, LBC account 9 months or older may be exempt under additional review.)
• Strict limit of ONE trade per bank account per day.
• All fees (remittance fees, intermediate bank fees) are borne by remitter.
Everything you need, including the routing information will be shown to you after you upload your ID and ID selfie, this is a one-time process. If you need to speak with a pro trader please call ✆ 267.714.8460
★TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE★
For your first wire trade with us, we require the following:
•Government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, ID card etc.) photo upload.
•ID selfie - a picture of you holding the ID used for security verification.
•The name on your bank account must match the name on the ID you provide. If using a business account please provide a business license.
•Your FIRST trade MUST be made through your bank branch, NOT online. (Users with at least 15 positive trades, LBC account 9 months or older may be exempt under additional review.)
After the wire has been placed, we require you to upload a photo of the wire receipt with your LBC username and reference number on it. If you have no physical receipt because you sent it online, then we require you to send the screen grab of your transfer confirmation from your online banking view. The BTC will be released after the wire transfer has cleared. NOT when it’s triggered. Make sure to mark the offer as paid only after the wire has been sent.
Once we confirm the wire has been received and settlement is complete, the coins will be released via the LocalBitcoins.com escrow system immediately thereafter.
1) Send a trade request
2) Verify your identity (as described above)
3) Wait for our approval of the trade.
4) You will be provided with our bank information. Then proceed to send a Domestic SWIFT wire transfer with your account within 90 minutes of initiating the trade.
5) Upload a screenshot / high-resolution photo of your receipt as proof of payment to the chat box.
6) Mark as paid. Please only do this after you have actually paid and completed all the previous steps.
7) Domestic (US) wire transfers usually take about 1-2 hours to hit our bank account if everything is submitted correctly. Once the funds have been received and confirmed, we immediately release the bitcoins.
IF YOU CANNOT REMIT THE WIRE WITHIN 90 MINUTES OF INITIATING A TRADE, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY INITIATED A TRADE AND CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE BANK WITHIN 90 MINUTES PLEASE CANCEL YOUR OFFER IN A TIMELY FASHION. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
Every buyer will receive a professional level of service. We would like to make your experience acquiring Bitcoin as safe and convenient as possible.
We’re sad to say that due to regulators the state of New York has had to be blocked from btc-atm. Users from New York are no longer allowed to trade with btc-atm because of the legislation known as the BitLicense (23 NYCRR 200) which makes it a federal offense to sell virtual currency unless you have applied for the license.
This new regulation would require anyone selling Bitcoins via Localbitcoins to acquire the BitLicense if they sell Bitcoins to residents of New York. As the Bit license is time consuming, expensive and difficult to obtain for anything but large companies we’ve taken the decision to not allow New York based users trade with btc-atm.
This is an unfortunate state of affairs and we hope that the regulation will in the future accommodate small time bitcoin sellers who do not have the possibility to comply with regulations made for big financial institutions.
For the time being though, we bid New York farewell.
Buyer (you) understands that any bitcoins, or portion thereof, obtained from the seller (btc-atm) is not to be used for any illegal or nefarious purposes. Buyer hereby acknowledges that by initiating a trade, buyer has read and accepts all terms and conditions presented in this advert. Seller cannot be reasonably held accountable for the actions of buyers beyond the scope of this trade.
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Median: 107 min; Average: 710 min